Tri-County Water Product Overview
Say goodbye to your water woes with our array of products tailor made to give you the cleanest, tastiest water around.
Tri-County Water offers a variety of installed water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family consumes in various ways (drinking water, the water you bathe and wash your hands in, wash dishes with, make coffee with and cook food with, wash your clothes with, heat your water with, etc).
Whether your worry is removing contaminants from city-sourced water or finally getting rid of the hard residue that plagues your showers, we have a water treatment solution that will meet your needs. We offer Water Softeners, Whole House Water Filters, Drinking Water Systems, and Whole House Water Systems. available for both residential and commercial use. While the individual product pages contain more detailed information, this should serve as a good overview to point you in the right direction.
Of course, there’s no cookie cutter solution for everyone, so the best way to get the properly tailored water solutions for your home or business would be to get a complimentary in-home water test.
Heard water making your showers misrable? Dishes being left with a clear film coming out of the dishwasher? Water tasting a bit chalky coming out of the tap? You might just have an issue with hard water, which would be best addressed by a water softener.
EcoWater Water Softeners & Refiners are the only systems made in the USA with both softening & filtration capabilities in an all-in-one system, our dare to compare guarantee & remote, and wireless monitoring!
A Water Softener system from Tri-County Water includes:
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Should your worries lie more in the contaminants that could be plaguing your water, a Reverse Osmosis System might be the solution for you. The process removes dirt, sediment, and chemicals from your drinking water by passing said water through multiple filters, each targeting a particular sort of sediment or contaminant. Each filter is unique and specially designed to only allow certain things to pass through, so by the end of the process, you’re left with water far purer than standard tap water.
Tri-County Water offers our Reverse Osmosis (RO) System which provides high-quality water with affordable rental or purchase options. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies and we include professional, courteous installation.
A drinking water system from Tri-County Water includes:
- Patented HydroLink® communication technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, water usage and filter life information.
- Industry rated 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- Enclosed filters for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odors.
- Easy to change filters – plus we can remind you when it’s time and do it for you if you’d like.
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
Buying a home is a hefty investment, and it’s vital that the water that runs through its pipes be safe and effective for daily use. Our whole home solutions tackle the issue of water quality directly at the point of entry.
EcoWater Home Filtrations Solutions are meant to address varying concerns of water safety and taste, tailored to the particular situation of your home needs!
The Water Softener system from Tri-County Water includes:
- Whole House Chlorine Filters
- Whole House Water Softener
- Drinking Water Contaminant Removal
With the EcoProTechTTM Anti-Scale System, we’re able to address issues of scale and other mineral buildup without using chemicals, wastewater, or electricity. Should you live in an area with restrictions or have particular concerns regarding backwash and discharge, this is the system to meet your needs.
The EcoProTechTTM from Tri-County Water would:
- Eliminate iron deposits and rust
- Prevent corrosion and scaling
- Extend the life of your water heater
- Improve the cleanliness of glassware and other eatery by reducing and eliminating scaling
- Reduce strain on appliances like dishwashers and washing machines
Get unlimited, healthy “bottle-quality” water at your fingertips right in your office, without the need for constantly changing out water jugs.
EcoWater BottleLESS water coolers are meant to leverage the water at your tap to bring you pristine water through a built-in reverse osmosis system. With a sleek form factor and durable build, this is the perfect addition to any office environment.
The BottleLESS System from Tri-County Water boasts:
- Bottled-quality water
- Virtually unlimited supply of fresh drinking water
- Exemplary sanitation quality
- Durable form factor
- Leak-proof design
Local Jackson MI Reviews